The South Taranaki District Council has a range on Information Sheets which provide residents with more detailed information about various subjects.
- Do you require a Resource Consent?
- Resource Consent Application and fees
- Affected Parties
- Guide to preparing for an Assessment of Environmental Effects
- Esplandes and Reserve Strips
- Protection of Heritage buildings, objects, areas and sites
- Guidelines for Quarries and Farm Metal Pits
- On-site car parking
- Protecting notable South Taranaki trees
- Protection of indigenous vegetation and habitats
- Relocated Buildings
- Signs in the Commercial Zone
- Signs in the Residential Zone
- Signs in the Industrial Zone
- Signs in the Rural Zone