South Taranaki - Clubs and Organisations
- Eltham Volunteer Fire Brigade Fight Fires, save lives
- Opunake Volunteer Fire Brigade Fire Service/ Rescue
- Alzheimers Taranaki Incorporated To provide support, information and advocacy to people with dementia, their families, friends and caregivers. Also to educate the ...
- Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholics Anonymous
- Hawera Support Group for the Visually Impaired Hawera Royal NZ Foundation of the Blind
- Hawera Budget Advisory Service To develop budgeting skills through free, supportive, confiddential and culturally aware service.
- Community Action Group of Eltham (CAGE) Community Action Group of Eltham (CAGE)
- Community Information Trust (South Taranaki) Community Information Trust (South Taranaki) (CITST) has established and now co-ordinates the CITST volunteer database for South ...
- Hawera Cardiac Companions To show there is life after a heart event and to support each other.
- CCS Disability Action, South and Central Taranaki Incorporated CCS Disability Action, South and Central Taranaki Incorporated
- Hawera Citizens Advice Bureau To provide information about help which is available to people facing consumer, legal, financial, personal problems.
- Waverley and District Community Health Committee To promote and enhance the health needs of the community and act as a liason between providers of health services.
- Te Ara Pae Trust To provide counselling, support and advocacy, education in the prevention of rape and sexual abuse. Understand Anger course.
- On Higher Ground Limited Support and counselling, offering: Supervised contact, court support, mediation, budget advisor, advocacy, listening ear, general ...
- Hawera Foodbank To help those who are struggling, hungry and in need of support. If people want to get in touch with the foodbank out of their ...
346 results returned, displaying 256 to 270