South Taranaki - Clubs and Organisations
- Opunake Volunteer Fire Brigade Fire Service/ Rescue
- Alzheimers Taranaki Incorporated To provide support, information and advocacy to people with dementia, their families, friends and caregivers. Also to educate the ...
- Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholics Anonymous
- Hawera Support Group for the Visually Impaired Hawera Royal NZ Foundation of the Blind
- Hawera Budget Advisory Service To develop budgeting skills through free, supportive, confiddential and culturally aware service.
- Community Action Group of Eltham (CAGE) Community Action Group of Eltham (CAGE)
- Community Information Trust (South Taranaki) Community Information Trust (South Taranaki) (CITST) has established and now co-ordinates the CITST volunteer database for South ...
- Hawera Cardiac Companions To show there is life after a heart event and to support each other.
- CCS Disability Action, South and Central Taranaki Incorporated CCS Disability Action, South and Central Taranaki Incorporated
- Hawera Citizens Advice Bureau To provide information about help which is available to people facing consumer, legal, financial, personal problems.
- Waverley and District Community Health Committee To promote and enhance the health needs of the community and act as a liason between providers of health services.
- Te Ara Pae Trust To provide counselling, support and advocacy, education in the prevention of rape and sexual abuse. Understand Anger course.
- On Higher Ground Limited Support and counselling, offering: Supervised contact, court support, mediation, budget advisor, advocacy, listening ear, general ...
- Hawera Foodbank To help those who are struggling, hungry and in need of support. If people want to get in touch with the foodbank out of their ...
- Grey Power South Taranaki To support those over 50 and lobby local and national govt. on issues that affect them.
346 results returned, displaying 256 to 270