South Taranaki - Clubs and Organisations
- Grey Power South Taranaki To support those over 50 and lobby local and national govt. on issues that affect them.
- Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service To assist customers of health & disability services who wish to complain about health and disability services in Taranaki. To ...
- Eltham and Districts Community Health Trust Eltham and Districts Community Health Trust
- Hospice Taranaki - South Taranaki Branch To support palliative care nurses and their patients in the South Taranaki area.
- South Taranaki Parents Centre Positive birth experiences and informed parenting in a community, where parents are supported and highly valued in their role.
- Whenuakura Playgroup Socialisation and education of children 0-5 years
- Rahotu Playcentre Rahotu Playgroup
- Opunake Playcentre Early childhood education centre.
- Normanby Playcentre A place for children (06) and their families to come play, learn and have fun.
- Hawera Playcentre Catering for early childhood education for children aged 0-6. NZQA qualification available for parents/caregivers.
- Alton & Districts Playgroup Alton & Districts Playgroup
- Kaponga Playcentre To provide quality learning for our families and to have fun during this time.
- Manaia Playgroup Manaia Playgroup
- Okaiawa Preschool at Matapu Early childhood education
- Waverley Playcentre Early childhood education service.
347 results returned, displaying 271 to 285