South Taranaki - Clubs and Organisations
- Waverley Playcentre Early childhood education service.
- Royal NZ Plunket Society (Incorporated) Taranaki Area To improve the health and well being of children 0-5 yrs and their families
- Plunket Society of New Zealand - Ball Road and Districts Royal New Zealand Plunket Society. For children residing from Manutahi to Waverley.
- Plunket Society of New Zealand - Eltham To improve health, well being of NZ parents and their children both before & after birth of children up to school age.
- Plunket Society of New Zealand - Hawera Provide well-child checks to under 5's, provide parenting education, social groups, car seat rentals.
- Kaponga & Auroa Districts Plunket Group To provide support and activities for mothers and small children in the Kaponga and Auroa areas.
- Plunket Society of New Zealand - Opunake Plunket services
- Plunket Society of New Zealand - Patea Service to under 5's in the community and support for their parents.
- Plunket Society of New Zealand - Waverley/Waitotara Plunket Rooms - 37 Suther Street, Waverley.
- Hawera Community Police Volunteers To operate Hawera security cameras at Hawera Police Station and manage Hawera and district Hawk Eyes community patrol.
- Taranaki Post Polio Support Group Helping people with disabilities informing doctors.
- Hawera Branch NZ Red Cross Incorporated Fundraising for local and international needs.
- Opunake Police Volunteers Police volunteers
- Parkinsons New Zealand - South Taranaki To provide free field officer service to families, clients and carers of those with Parkinsons Disease.
- Eltham Old Folks Association Social gatherings for the elderly
347 results returned, displaying 286 to 300