South Taranaki - Clubs and Organisations
- Taranaki Gliding Club Taranaki Gliding Club - have various flying events in the weekends, please contact Peter for more info.
- Southern Netball Club Netball Club
- CHIP - Coronary Health Improvement Project What is CHIP? The Coronary Health Improvement Project (CHIP) is an affordable, lifestyle enrichment program designed to reduce ...
- Settlement Support New Zealand - New Plymouth SSNZ, New Plymouth is a clear point of contact providing a service to assist migrants, refugees, newcomers and their families to ...
- Everybodys Theatre Trust We are a voluntary organisation and welcome anyone that is interested in helping run the theatre.
- Manaia Philatelic Society Stamp collectors.
- South Taranaki TBS Group We come under the umbrella of supporting families with mental illness.
- Historic Cape Light & Museum Trust Cape Light and Museum Trustees
- Eltham Community Development Group Eltham Community Development
- Hawera Memorial Theatre Friends Trust Friends of the Memorial Theatre
- Taranaki Irish Dancers Irish Dance lessons for 6years and over, held at the Presbyterian Hall Tuesday afternoons of the school term. Group available to ...
- Eltham Community Care Group Community care group
- Rotokare Scenic Reserve Trust Conservation
- Patea Craft Shop Non-profit community group
- Normanby/Okaiawa Rugby League Community based rugby league club
347 results returned, displaying 316 to 330