PAYE and Employment Contracts Workshop
Thursday, April 26, 2012
South Taranaki District Council and Venture Taranaki are holding a back to basics workshop focused on Employment Contracts and PAYE.
The course will cover:
- Employment contracts
- Obligations of employers to provide a written employment agreement
- What should be in an employment agreement?
- Introduction to the Department of Labour on-line guides, tools and templates
- Brief overview of the minimum standards of employment
- What is PAYE?
- Tax Codes / Deductions including KiwiSavercontributions
- IRD on line tools and templates
- Keeping a wage book
- Complete and file Employer Monthly Schedule
Presenters: Amanda Kendrick, Department of Labour and Bob Richards, Small Business Tax Consultant
Date: 24th May 2012
Time: 5.15 to 8pm
Venue: Theatre Lounge, Hawera Community Centre
RSVP: Jane Moffitt at Venture Taranaki by 21 May on (06) 759 5152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Light refreshments will be provided.