Ashley Park Country Fair 2014
Sunday, November 02, 2014 10:00 AM
The Fair coincides with the Taranaki Rhododendren Festival (31st October to 9th November), and could be an opportunity to think of Christmas as you enjoy a day at the Park.
There will be a variety of stalls, such as jewellery, art, clothing, etc., as well as a choice of food stalls.
Waitotara and Ngamatapouri Schools, and Maxwell Pre-school, will be fundraising during the day.
Areas will be available for picnicing
We look forward to your company, rain, hail or shine!
- Time: Gates open 10am - 4pm
- Entry: Via Paetaia Lane, off SH3. Follow signs for Parking in paddock.
- Entry Fee: $10 Adults, Children Free
- No pets or animals allowed entry, with the exception of guide dogs.
- No feeding of The Park animals, except with special food pellets available for purchase at the Park’s Antique Shop
Venue: Ashely Park Waitotara