Please conserve water
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Demand for water is now very high due to the hot, dry weather so we need to conserve water to ensure we don’t run out.
To help would you please:
- Use hand held hoses, in the evening, as seldom as possible, to water gardens
- Avoid watering lawns
- Take short showers rather than baths
- Fix any leaks and dripping taps
- Use full loads to wash clothes / dishes
- Wash cars or boats seldom
- Do not clean driveway / house with a hose
- Report any leaks seen on the public system so we can fix them
- Advise us of any obvious wastage
To avoid restrictions it is vital we all conserve water now and minimise water losses.
Click here for more information on how to conserve water!