Hospitality Overseas Internship Opportunity - Guangzhou, China
Friday, September 07, 2012
If you are looking for a new challenge, have experience in the hospitality industry, have some teaching experience, a great attitude and love serving and talking about the best espresso and wine in a different but exciting environment then we would love to hear from you.
The internship is based in Guangzhou, Southern China and shall require the candidate to work as an intern and be an assistant teacher and assistant bar manager as part of a team teaching hospitality skills at our partnership school and purpose built cafe/bar. The internship shall be for 6 months.
The internship will provide the person with an opportunity to learn to speak Chinese on the job. It is perhaps the start to your OE, in the fastest developing economy in the world.
- 40-45 hours per week
- High level knowledge of the New Zealand hospitality industry with particular emphasis on wine and coffee
- Some teaching experience
- Current New Zealand passport
- Ability to relocate to China for six months
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Dynamic positive personality and strong team focus
Advantages to those who with teaching experience who have worked in hospitality industry, especially those who have worked as baristas or as a maître de.
The package includes:
- Return Airfare to New Zealand
- Accommodation in Guangzhou
- ¥1,000 RMB / week allowance
This position must be filled urgently. This opportunity has arisen due to a staff member returning to New Zealand.
Please send your CV to email@example.com