Immigration Employer Seminar
Friday, October 02, 2015
Join us to find out more about how Immigration New Zealand can help you fill skill gaps.
Venture Taranaki and the Taranaki branch of the Human Resources Institute are teaming up with Immigration New Zealand to hold an Employer Seminar in Taranaki in October.
Come along to get an update on upcoming immigration changes, gain an overview of immigration policy and find out what your options are for hiring skilled workers.
The seminar will include:
• Immigration New Zealand policy and process options, including an update on the move to online services
• How Immigration New Zealand can help you with marketing to offshore candidates
• Planning for settlement and retention of migrant workers
• Speaker: Carl Andrews, Regional Relationship Manager, Immigration New Zealand
• Where: The Autolodge, 393 Devon St East, New Plymouth
• When: 9am – 12pm Thursday 22 October 2015
• Cost: No charge, but seats are limited. Morning tea will be provided.
• RSVP: Bethany@venture.org.nz by Monday 19 October