Sport NZ Rural Travel Fund Committee
This committee meets twice a year to deliberate on the Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund applications and allocate the funds.
- Bryan Roach
- Celine Filbee
- South Taranaki District Council Funding Advisor
There are two Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund funding rounds in 2022.
Due to the current situation with the Covid outbreak within our communities, we have decided to extend the application period for Sport New Zealand Rural Travel Fund. This is to allow extra time to those who have barriers to accessing information and quotes required for applications and to encourage more applications for the funding available.
New closing date: Wednesday 30 March 2022
Thursday 7 April 2022: Application booklet collated and distributed to committee
Tuesday 26 April 2022 (Tentative): CCS Assessment meeting
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or queries.
The Sport NZ Rural Travel Fund provides assistance for:
- Travel costs related to local, regular sports competitions for junior teams (5-19 years)
The fund does not provide for:
- Travel costs for regional or national events
- Travel costs related to interschool events during school time
- Travel costs related to practice
- Travel cost of coaches