Council Services Back to Normal at Alert Level 1
At Alert Level 1 all Council services and facilities are back operating as normal. However, we all need to be ready in case COVID-19 reappears in our community.
- Stay home if you are sick. Call Healthline or your doctor for advice on getting tested. Get tested if you are asked.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please do not travel. Stay home.
- Aucklanders are still required to wear a mask or other face covering on public transport. At Alert Level 1 outside of Auckland it’s not mandatory but people are encouraged to do so.
- Wherever you are, masks are encouraged where physical distancing is difficult.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Keep track of your movements, using the NZ COVID Tracer app if you can. We need everyone to do this at all Alert Levels, not just when there are cases in your area. This is because when a case appears, we need to trace their movements for up to two weeks prior.
- Businesses must continue to display QR codes at all Alert Levels.
For more information on Alert Level 1 go to https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-system/alert-level-1/