Contractor and Tender Information
The Council is committed to smart procurement that delivers better public services and provides Value for Money to the ratepayers of South Taranaki District.
- The Council will seek to promote the South Taranaki economy by providing full and fair opportunity to compete for Council business. This will be achieved by:
- Ensuring local suppliers are included within invitations to tender and quote wherever practicable
- Publically advertising tender opportunities when appropriate
- Considering potential commercial and practical advantages in purchasing locally produced goods and services
- Considering local economic implications when planning major procurement activities and packaging work for contracts
Please note: Only ‘Pre-Qualified Contractors’ will be invited to quote/tender for Council work. Selected Council tenders will be advertised through Tenderlink. Once a business has been registered as a pre-qualified contractor it will automatically be added to the Tenderlink mailing list.
Becoming a Pre-Qualified Contractor
All our contractors (including contractors' sub-contractors) are required to go through an approval process to evaluate their health and safety management system and pre-qualifications before they can tender or be considered for work.
Complete the applicable form below and return it to email@example.com