Busking and Street Activity Permit
Permission to busk in public places must be sought from us and neighbouring shops where the buskers intend to perform.
- Buskers must apply for a permit. No fees are required and the permit lasts for three months.
- Perform no longer than 2-hours in one session
- Buskers must not obstruct the footpath, impede pedestrians or block off entrances
- Buskers need to obtain the permission from the business they are performing outside of
- Bizlink manages all events and markets conducted in the Hawera Town Square, you need to contact them directly on (06) 278 4162 if you want to undertake any busking or street activity in the town square.
There are no parking exemptions for buskers.